Tuesday, May 10, 2011









I am very excited to announce my upcoming presentation on May 18th at 6:30pm.


Over the last few years I've been amazed to see the results in my patients doing the "21 Day Detox." It is by far the best detox program I've seen. One doctor recently called it "the Grand Daddy" of detox programs. And I couldn't agree more. Far from just a detox, for many it's a life changing experience. With one fell swoop we are eliminating food allergies, removing toxic build up, and engaging the natural healing mechanisms of the body. Translated, that means weight loss, better digestion, more energy, a healthier appearance, and other benefits.

If you've been to one of my detox classes before, you should know that this time around I have created a "new and improved" program that now provides you with more support along the way. Your meals have all been planned out for you including recipes and an easy to follow schedule. In addition, you will be the recipient of an optimized program that is even more effective and customized to fit your unique health concerns. If you can't make the presentation, you can still be a part of this Spring's detox. Call our office for more details and to RSVP for the presentation. Seating is limited!

Please pass this along to someone you care about who you think would benefit from this information. ...Oh, by the way, this class is free!

Thank you,
Dr. Graves
--
David Graves, ND
Naturopathic Med
509-413-1530
http://www.natpathmed.com

http://gravesnd.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment